[linux-elitists] SCO: Canopy drops public support for SCOX

Matthew Bohnsack bohnsack@bohnsack.com
Wed Feb 11 13:39:16 PST 2004

* Don Marti <dmarti@zgp.org> [Feb 11, 2004 at 03:30:07PM CST]:
> One more SCO case factoid -- the Canopy Group web site has pulled not
> only the inflammatory SCO-related quotes, but also the logos and links
> to Canopy companies.
>
>   http://web.archive.org/web/20030624173306/http://www.canopy.com/
>
> Canopy is AFAIK still an investor in Linux Networx.

I noticed this Monday when I was doing so Canopy research before we had
a meeting with some Linux Networx people.

Yesterday, I spoke with Scott Pearson who is the "Western U.S. Regional
Sales Manager" for Linux Networx:

Me: "What's up with the Canopy Group, SCO, and Linux Networx?"
Scott: "Basically, we're not involved with the Canopy Group anymore."
Me: "Good answer."

I wonder if it's true?

--
Matt Bohnsack  <bohnsack@bohnsack.com>