Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Tue Feb 10 21:41:57 PST 2004

On 11-Feb-2004, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Ben Finney">
> > How about "SMTP-time decisions" and "post-SMTP-time decisions"?
>
> You just totally mucked up your understanding of *this* argument,
> which is about reliability, not malware.

Then please, make yourself clearer.  Your position, "don't rely on
external processes at SMTP time", seems dependent on a good definition
of the confusing term "external processes"; or, it doesn't depend on
that term, and is better rephrased.

--
 \      "I know the guy who writes all those bumper stickers. He hates |
  `\                                      New York."  -- Steven Wright |