Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Tue Feb 10 20:04:10 PST 2004

On 11-Feb-2004, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Ben Finney">
> > Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > > amavis, spamassassin, and other similar tools.
> >
> > So, if one of the Postfix processes was making content-based reject
> > decisions during SMTP, it would not be an "external process" in that
> > sense?
>
> Queued, man, queued.

Let's try again:

You define an "external process" during the SMTP session as "amavis,
spamassassin, and other similar tools".

If Postfix used a Postfix process to determine rejection of the message
at SMTP time, would that be an "external process"?

--
 \         "I'm beginning to think that life is just one long Yoko Ono |
  `\   album; no rhyme or reason, just a lot of incoherent shrieks and |