Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Tue Feb 10 19:40:02 PST 2004

<quote who="Jim Richardson">

> > Read my mail again; I wasn't talking about sending crud. I was talking
> > about your belief that trusting external processes during the SMTP
> > conversation is sensible.
>
> What do define as an "external process" in this context?

amavis, spamassassin, and other similar tools. They're great for policy work
once you've actually got the mail safely on your disk and queued. You should
probably go back to the very beginning of this thread, and read the linked
discussion - none of the rest of this thread has actually had anything to do
with that.

- Jeff

   "The Motif interface, with chunkier controls, felt more like a ghetto
                           blaster." - Liam Quin