Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Feb 10 18:08:08 PST 2004

Quoting Jeff Waugh (jdub@perkypants.org):

> You are... not concerned about the reliability of your own, or a large
> number of other people's email.

Beg pardon?  My systems don't send out crudmail, so speak for yourself, sir.
On the other hand, they do reject some other systems' crudmail, and 45x
teergrube others'.

You and Martin are alleging that (e.g.) my system is somehow responsible
for some downstream systems' inappropriate processing of my rejects, and
proceed from there.  My point is to call your attention to the faulty
premise, and thereby save wasted time.

--
Cheers,                                The other day, upon the stair,
Rick Moen                              I met a man who wasn't there.