Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Tue Feb 10 17:41:40 PST 2004

<quote who="Ben Finney">

> If so, then how are we to identify such misbehaving MTAs?
>
> If not, then is your disagreement with the "we", the "ask", or the
> "them"?

The "identify". It's forged: You're not telling anyone useful anything
useful, and just adding to the noise. I really don't like that noise myself,
and technically I think it's senseless noise to generate, so it's half "do
unto others" and half "there's no point" for me.

But this is a totally different argument to why doing whack-ass analysis
stuff during SMTP time is a bit dim. :-)

- Jeff

      There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'.