[linux-elitists] Karma of meetup.com

miah jjohnson@sunrise-linux.com
Wed Feb 11 05:57:26 PST 2004

Well, 2600.meetup.com is a little braindead.  It doesn't understand that the meeting takes place in the same location every month, and that it has to be a public place where anybody can go.  It constantly recommends bars, and other 'popular' places which is great, but not for 2600.  I'm guessing its just the way that site is setup.

-miah