[linux-elitists] mailing list software, was Re: Postfix anti-antivirus

D. Joe Anderson deejoe@raccoon.com
Mon Feb 9 10:19:47 PST 2004

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 07:00:24PM -0800, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 08:23:53PM -0500, Andrew wrote:
> > Actually that's something I'd be interested in hearing the other elitists'
> > opinions on
>
> > g) easy and fast mailing lists
>
> exim+mailman isn't bad, although mailman isn't as smart as ezmlm

What about Lars Wirzenius' "Enemies of Carlotta" list manager?

http://liw.iki.fi/liw/eoc/

Fairly new, but I figure it might appeal to those who appreciate
ezmlm, but who have an elitists's concern over licensing.

--Joe