[linux-elitists] BBC article -- Re: Factual Errors

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Sun Feb 8 06:27:56 PST 2004

On 05-Feb-2004, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> there's a decided distrust of those whose allies wield $6 thousand
> million marketing and PR budgets.  Or is it $8 thousand million.  It's
> _so_ hard to keep track.

You just became my personal hero for this week.  Defending the true
position of "billion", three orders of magnitude above the lowly
"thousand million".

--
 \          "Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a |
  `\                                       feature."  -- Rich Kulawiec |