[linux-elitists] LOCAL Mountain View: Seth Schoen to teach Trusted Computing class

Andrea Glorioso andrea.glorioso@binary-only.com
Sun Feb 8 02:58:05 PST 2004

Brian McGroarty <brian@mcgroarty.net> writes:

> On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 02:26:15PM -0800, Don Marti wrote:
>> EFF Staff Technologist Seth Schoen to teach Trusted Computing class
>>
>> MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA -- Programmer/activist Seth Schoen will conduct a
>> free all-day technical tutorial on "trusted computing" technologies
>> at Mountain View's Freedom Technology Center on January 24, 2004.
>
> It sounds interesting -- any chance it's being broadcast or made
> available for download?

Caught this message during my  usual bi-monthly scanning of mailboxes.
I didn't see any reply to this mail - any chance that the material (if
any) will be available for download?

bye,

andrea