Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Wed Feb 4 08:38:15 PST 2004

* Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>:

> > a) there is more than one RFC-ignorant blacklist
>
> Care to enlighten us to those you find useful/useless?  I suspect most
> of us are familiar with rfc-ignorant.org.

I personally find ALL useful, bit for blocking on the SMTP level I'd
only use DSN.

All others can be used from within SpamAssassin.

> *Most* DNSBLs provide false-positive results, in terms of flagging mail
> which isn't strictly spam.  Hell, you'd expect them to.  They don't flag
> email, they flag IPs, and do so on various criteria.

But then these lists are not about spam.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V a)   Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
Charite - Universitätsmedizin Berlin            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155