Postfix anti-antivirus (was Re: [linux-elitists] procmail recipefor mydoom?)

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Tue Feb 3 19:50:47 PST 2004

<quote who="Larry M. Augustin">

> > You know, it's the constant merging of half-completed attempts to port
> > him to new languages that got us into this mess in the first place.
>
> You wouldn't want to use the thalidomide victim of programming languages
> anyway.  You want a real language.  I'd suggest INTERCAL.

Object Oriented INTERCAL, no less.

Mmm, BESTOW UPON.

- Jeff

      "We've got a great drummer and a great singer. Those are the key
    positions. When you find a singer and a drummer this good, you don't
                  leave them." - Stone Gossard, Pearl Jam