Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Feb 3 16:15:49 PST 2004

Quoting Teh Entar-Nick (nick@teh.entar.net):

> http://teh.entar.net/~nick/mail/reply-to-make-rick-moen-SMASH
> It's a most enjoyable thread.

Trolling and name-calling as a pastime just doesn't amuse me.  But
tastes differ, and I'm glad you're happy.

> > (NOTE: Even that ignored my point, which was my reading of the
> > poster's _intent_, not MUA mechanics and RFCs.)
>
> (See also: booby prize)

This is evidently a misaimed reference to my dictum that proclaiming
_purity_ of one's motives, when one has annoyed others, is basically a
semantic-free gesture.  I'm sorry you cannot distinguish the situations.

> You poor little abused kitten, Rick!  How could they have
> tried to confuse you so with *facts*!

Ah, you want me to go research the group-reply behaviour of a bunch of
proprietary MUAs?  Splendid!  Please do make me a monetary offer, so I
can say no yet again.

rick@linuxmafia.com