Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Feb 3 08:52:32 PST 2004

Quoting Karsten Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com):

> I didn't see offense, I saw a tired reaction to your usual (and
> apparently invisible to yourself) name calling.

Not really.  Although that part was tedious, I pretty much ignored it.

As mentioned, I just am busy, and don't have time to pursue a dialogue
that seems obviously doomed to be entirely without benefit.

--
Cheers,                    Remember:  The day after tomorrow is the third day
Rick Moen                  of the rest of your life.