Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Tue Feb 3 07:44:24 PST 2004

begin  Sean Neakums  quotation:
> Jeff Waugh <jdub@perkypants.org> writes:
> > <quote who="Karsten M. Self">
> >> I didn't see offense, I saw a tired reaction to your usual (and
> >> apparently invisible to yourself) name calling.
> > Word up, poo pants!
> >
> > WAAAASSSSUP!
>
> This does not strike me as the reaction of a man who has seen himself
> in his own words.
>
> Rather, it strikes me as the reaction of a man with a pin who sees
> balloons EVERYWHERE.

	I still want to know if there are any rebuttals to the problem
of forking out during the SMTP conversation.  All people seem to be
blithering about is postfix vs exim.

	Given Rick's history with technical details (such as the
Reply-To header) I'm not hoping for a great informed conversation, but
at least you guys could fling poo at SOFTWARE instead of EACH OTHER.

	-- Lewis Mumford

end