Eugen Leitl eugen@leitl.org
Tue Feb 3 03:00:58 PST 2004

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 03:30:19PM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> It is probably not entirely appropriate as a desktop MTA solution.

I'm not sure whether you're joking, but Postfix is default MTA on Panther,
and I typically use it on SuSE, Debian and Redhat (which come with MTA switching
options), strictly for home and vanity (few users) domain use.

It's very elegant on Debian, where you can do apt-get install postfix-tls
Unfortunately, the certs still need to be generated manually, and the proper
options activated in main.cf