Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 3 02:12:21 PST 2004

on Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 06:25:29PM +1100, Jeff Waugh (jdub@perkypants.org) wrote:
> <quote who="Rick Moen">
>
> > > No, I'm arguing that doing this kind of stuff (talking to MTA-independent
> > > anti-virus or anti-spam software) at SMTP time is boofheaded.
> >
> > Well, so much for rational discussion.
>
> It's not like you were actually arguing this point, so one wonders why you'd
> be offended.

I didn't see offense, I saw a tired reaction to your usual (and
apparently invisible to yourself) name calling.

You've already seen yourself in your own words once, Jeff.  I'd strongly
suggest you take the message to heart.

Peace.

    Windows Refund Day II:  fight for your right to refund
    http://www.windowsrefund.net/