Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Mon Feb 2 23:35:09 PST 2004

Quoting Jeff Waugh (jdub@perkypants.org):

> It's not like you were actually arguing this point, so one wonders why
> you'd be offended.

I'm a bit busy to be offended.  I just don't have time or patience for
having my time wasted.  Sorry.

> Ah, back when you were asked to buzz off because you were behaving like a
> stuck-up prick? Funny how that's only ever happened twice.

I don't remember being asked to buzz off (and of course your
name-calling is entirely your own problem).  I do remember seeing some
pretty hopeless lack of technical clue, and unsubscribing fairly quickly
after arrival.  So, about the same, eh?  ;->

--
Cheers,                   The cynics among us might say:   "We laugh,
Rick Moen                 monkeyboys -- Linux IS the mainstream UNIX now!