Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Mon Feb 2 22:21:34 PST 2004

Quoting Teh Entar-Nick (nick@teh.entar.net):

> Except that I already have like 50 lists I'd need to make the db for,
> and a berkeley db is like an open, a couple seeks, a read, and
> possible future seeks and reads.  Exim just does a single stat!
>
> 	Shove THAT in your pants and smoke 'em!

The sa-exim patches to do SA/Razor processing _during_ SMTP sessions in
addition to Exim4's own rulesets knocks it out of the park for me, at
present.

--
Cheers,                             * Contributing Editor, Linux Gazette *
Rick Moen                       -*- See the Linux Gazette in its new home: -*-