[linux-elitists] Mr Ralf Hildebrandt! [Was: Postfix anti-antivirus]

Jeff Waugh jdub@perkypants.org
Mon Feb 2 21:58:30 PST 2004

<quote who="Ralf Hildebrandt">

> Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V a)   Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
> Charite - Universit?tsmedizin Berlin            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155
> Gemeinsame Einrichtung von FU- und HU-Berlin    Fax.  +49 (0)30-450 570-916
> Referat V a - Kommunikationsnetze -             AIM.  ralfpostfix

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MISTER RALF HILDEBRANDT!

Ralf is one of the awe-inspiring admins who keeps the postfix-users mailing
list informed and sane, and is a mentor to postfix admins the world over. He
also uses HP-UX, so treat him gently.

Thanks Ralf!

- Jeff

    "...and did you know that Twisties have real cheese in them?" - Dave
        "I didn't even think they had real twists in them!" - Andrew