J. Paul Reed preed@sigkill.com
Mon Feb 2 20:36:46 PST 2004

On 03 Feb 2004 at 15:30:19, Jeff Waugh arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> > Ok, as a postfix newb, when does it not fit the task?  What's it suck at?
>
> It is probably not entirely appropriate as a desktop MTA solution.
>
> :-)

Huh?

*Why?*

(What joke am I missing?)

Later,
Paul
J. Paul Reed -- 0xDF8708F8 || preed@sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.
                                            -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

I use PGP; you should use PGP too... if only to piss off John Ashcroft