Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Mon Feb 2 20:34:58 PST 2004

begin  Jeff Weff  quotation:
> <quote who="Andrew">
> > > This is possibly the tie-breaker in my choice to use Postfix whenever it
> > > fits the task.
> >
> > Ok, as a postfix newb, when does it not fit the task?  What's it suck at?
>
> It is probably not entirely appropriate as a desktop MTA solution.

	It's also not quite so configurable as exim.  For example: I
have exim set up to detect the presence of
/var/lib/mailman/<local_part>/config.db and route to the appropriate
mailing list program pipe if it's there.  That's it.  I also have it
set up to use procmail as the MDA *if* the user has a .procmailrc.

	-- Lewis Mumford

end