[linux-elitists] Bluetooth Presence Modules

Ben Woodard ben@zork.net
Mon Feb 2 19:11:46 PST 2004

Yo all. For those of you who know me, I put a really quick and dirty
FOAF file out there.

I'll go though my address book later and add people to it. If anyone
wants to remind me to add them just send me a private email.

Like Don. I'm not really freaked out by spam either. I get so much of it
I really don't care.

-ben