J. Paul Reed preed@sigkill.com
Mon Feb 2 18:01:25 PST 2004

On 03 Feb 2004 at 12:48:23, Mike MacCana arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> I've used Postfix for all of these. Its also Open Source and works
> without taking over my system as if it wasa Unix MTA version of
> RealPlayer.

Postfix does all of the things you mentioned.

And it's not written be a complete asshole who will boot you off 'his'
mailing lists for disagreeing with him about something in 'his' MTA.

I've never heard it called the "Unix MTA version of RealPlayer," but that's
a very astute, very apt description.

DJB should make his own distro, so everything can be perfect.

Just like he (thinks he) is.

Later,
Paul
J. Paul Reed -- 0xDF8708F8 || preed@sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.
                                            -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

I use PGP; you should use PGP too... if only to piss off John Ashcroft