Andrew akohlsmith-le@benshaw.com
Mon Feb 2 16:54:43 PST 2004

> > postfix + amavis + clamav + spamassassin -> awesome team. ;-)

> I have a similar team:
> exim v4 + exiscan-acl + clam-av + spamassassin + courier-imap-ssl +
> courier-maildrop --> Another Awesome Lineup

Mine's qmail + hella patches + vpopmail + rav + procmail + spamassassin +
courier imap/pop3 + squirrelmail (with qmail doing SMTP-TLS and courier
doing SSL and TLS) is my particular lineup.

I'd LOVE to use something other than squirrelmail (I dislike PHP) but the
only thing even remotely close is openwebmail but that particular beast
wants to touch the mail spools directly (or work through POP3 which didn't
work right)...  maybe I'll get the intern to patch it up properly and use
IMAP like it should be doing.  :-)

Regards,
Andrew