[linux-elitists] Bluetooth Presence Modules

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Mon Feb 2 16:11:21 PST 2004

begin Jeff Waugh quotation of Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 10:01:49AM +1100:

> Check out Edd Dumbill's work:
>
>   http://usefulinc.com/edd/blog/2004/2/1#22:47

YoW!  This arrived right when I was reading up on
FOAF.  Synchronicity!  Jeff, you are the Hundredth
Monkey.

This Friendster/Orkut/whatever-the-hell-ster thing
is so last week.  I say anybody should be able
to do a Drew Streib on the network and calculate
everybody's mean-distance-o-leet-ness.  Speaking
of which, plug me into some _real_ industrial
strength web of trust, as in the original:
http://usefulinc.com/foaf/signingFoafFiles

Everybody FOAF now!  Here's me:
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/foaf.rdf (or
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/foaf.txt if you want to browse
it as text/plain)

Start here:
http://www.ldodds.com/foaf/foaf-a-matic.html

(Yes, if you've ever posted to this list go ahead and
put me down as somebody you know.  Just don't hide
my email address...I can't stand that chickenshit
we-fear-spammers attitude.)

All hail FOAF!

--
Don Marti