[linux-elitists] DVD Shrink

J. Paul Reed preed@sigkill.com
Mon Feb 2 09:00:15 PST 2004

On 02 Feb 2004 at 11:21:34, Greg Folkert arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> Ain't gonna get to far with use here... The page says to disable
> PopUp-Killers.
>
> If you don't, goes --> nowhere. Forever Spinny-Blinky-Thingy in the
> Browser.

Noticed that, but interestingly enough Firebird 0.7 opens it just fine...
even with Firebird's popup blocker on.

Later,
Paul
J. Paul Reed -- 0xDF8708F8 || preed@sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.
                                            -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

I use PGP; you should use PGP too... if only to piss off John Ashcroft