[linux-elitists] What's the deal with...

Don Marti dmarti@zgp.org
Mon Dec 27 14:31:41 PST 2004

begin Bob Bernstein quotation of Mon, Dec 27, 2004 at 08:01:12PM +0000:

> ...but that digital sig was stripped off during transmission, presumably via:

> ...which provides additional fuel for my fevered conspiracy-theory-laden
> brow, as it were. Is there a Free Software problem with s/mime?

No, this list just doesn't allow most attachments.
The only MIME types allowed are:

multipart/signed
text/plain
application/pgp-signature

If there's a freedom-safe way to do
application/x-pkcs7-signature I'll allow that.

--
Don Marti
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/