[linux-elitists] What's the deal with...

Bob Bernstein rs@bernstein.providence.ri.us
Mon Dec 27 12:01:12 PST 2004

On Sun, 2004-12-26 at 22:02, Nathan Poznick wrote:

> http://www.cacert.org/

For some reason I cannot get either evolution2 or thunderbird to work
with their (above) certs, whereas Thawte's function as advertised.

ALSO noteworthy is that I thought it would be cute, and irritating to
some, if I began this thread with a message signed with an s/mime cert:

...but that digital sig was stripped off during transmission, presumably via:

...which provides additional fuel for my fevered conspiracy-theory-laden
brow, as it were. Is there a Free Software problem with s/mime?

--
Bob Bernstein

DSA ID 9FC0CB5A http://ruptured-duck.com/BobBernstein.asc