{Spam?} Re: [linux-elitists] Ubuntu Love

Teh Entar-Nick nick@teh.entar.net
Thu Dec 16 23:52:25 PST 2004

begin  Michael Montaigne  quotation:
> 'Props', then, seems to have a regrettable barbarous overtone to it,
> as if it had been lifted from a gangsta-rap discourse. But that's
> just my opinion and I could be wrong.

	"Varvaros" was the term the Greeks made up for anyone who
didn't speak Greek.  It was originally onomatopoeia, mimicking someone
going "varr varr varr".  Since we're not speaking Greek, nearly all
our words are barbarous by definition.

	Your post reminds me of this guy:

		http://teh.entar.net/~nick/mail/neutered-zombies

	Ahead pomposity factor six!

--
"virii" would be the plural of the mythical masculine        Nick Moffitt
noun "virius". The neuter plural of "virus" would be        nick@zork.net