[linux-elitists] ATI Radeon support

J. Paul Reed preed@sigkill.com
Tue Dec 14 15:08:37 PST 2004

On 14 Dec 2004 at 17:52:39, Jeremy McLeod arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> On Tue Dec 14, 2004 at 01:50:23PM -0800, J. Paul Reed wrote:
> > Ours are creating operating systems, tools, and the like that Don't Suck
> > (tm), stealing Windows (the only reason you'd want a "bare" PC, right?),
> > destroying the commercial software market the world over, trying to get
>
> What's wrong with commercial software?

Nothing.

Open source software just is destroying the market for it, that's all.

Haven't you been listening to your USDA-required daily-dosage of Steve
Ballmer?

developers, Developers, DeVeloPers, DEVELOPERS,
Paul
J. Paul Reed -- 0xDF8708F8 || preed@sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
Math, my dear boy, is nothing more than the lesbian sister of biology.
                                            -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

I use PGP; you should use PGP too... if only to piss off John Ashcroft