[linux-elitists] Bye bye open source for Dutch government

Brenno J.S.A.A.F. de Winter brenno@dewinter.com
Sat Dec 11 02:16:49 PST 2004

Hi,

Yesterday I published some documents that were leaked to me on a Dutch
news site. I translated the article so that others could see how the
Netherlands promises to embrace open source unanimously in 2002 and
finally enters secret negotiations with Microsoft. The documents prove
that not only the desktop, but also server software and support
contracts are at stake:
http://dewinter.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=107

For legal reasons I don't dare to translate the original documents,
since some people are quite pissed at me because Parliament will debate
this discovery....

Cheers,

Brenno.