[linux-elitists] Comprehensive list of Linux malware

Adam Rosi-Kessel adam@rosi-kessel.org
Thu Dec 9 17:30:43 PST 2004

Can someone explain why the message below was bounced ("Message rejected
by filter rule match") when sent from Thunderbird, but not from mutt?

(top posting because, well, I'm not really replying to the content)

--
Adam Rosi-Kessel
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org