[linux-elitists] Comprehensive list of Linux malware

Karsten M. Self kmself@ix.netcom.com
Thu Dec 9 17:22:15 PST 2004

on Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 05:00:28PM -0800, Rick Moen (rick@linuxmafia.com) wrote:
> Quoting Karsten Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com):
>
> > Well, I was hoping I wouldn't have to be this pedantic, but:
>
> Do you want to FAQ the question and answer, or shall I?

Sure, pending.

> If the latter, would appreciate your sending me off-list an introductory
> paragraph stating the point to be illustrated.  I (er, my Python script)
> will do the HTML mechanics and such.
>
> Also, I may be missing something obvious, but what did the asterisks
> denote?

RPM-specific libs (or Perl modules).  As opposed to other libs.

Peace.

    I'll stop calling this Administration "Orwellian" when they stop
    using 1984 as an operations manual
    - J. Bradforth DeLong, on Bush           http://www.j-bradford-delong.net/