[linux-elitists] Comprehensive list of Linux malware

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Dec 9 17:00:28 PST 2004

Quoting Karsten Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com):

> Well, I was hoping I wouldn't have to be this pedantic, but:

Do you want to FAQ the question and answer, or shall I?

If the latter, would appreciate your sending me off-list an introductory
paragraph stating the point to be illustrated.  I (er, my Python script)
will do the HTML mechanics and such.

Also, I may be missing something obvious, but what did the asterisks
denote?

--
Cheers,                                  Chag orim same'ach.
Rick Moen                                (Happy festival of lights.)