Lies, Damn Lies and this (was Re: Point of order (was: Re: [linux-elitists] Shipit...))

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Thu Dec 2 06:41:08 PST 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 19:19 -0800, Teh Entar-Nick wrote:
> 	Although that ought to be clarified to mean that you can POST
> if you outsmart the regexes.  This is similar to the policy I had on
> the old CrackMonkey list:
>
> http://crackmonkey.org/faq.html#ANSWER44 and
> http://crackmonkey.org/faq.html#ANSWER45

I KNEW it existed!! At least at one time or another. And here we were
being led down the path of obscurity. Sure, first the Internet Archive
(Wayback machine) looses its legal fight. NOW THIS.

Next thing you know Microsoft will be producing a Linux^H^H^H^H^H^H...

Nope, I just can't type it, even thinking it is being a bad MoJo-JoJo.

/me has had his world changed 4EVAR!
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is