[linux-elitists] Why do some people of the realm do these things?

Greg Folkert greg@gregfolkert.net
Fri Aug 20 20:12:36 PDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-08-21 at 10:55 +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> On 20-Aug-2004, Greg Folkert wrote:
> > I have been wondering what some people believe about the whys and
> > wherefores about some people becoming increasingly obsessed with
> > something annoying, as to make other around them just PUKE when they
> > bring up said things. Or respond to everything. Things like:
>
> Perhaps IHBT, but why the MLP?  It seems very OT for l-e.

Not really OT, as it is a few people on this list that ARE the ones
responsible for my having fits like Brian McGroarty.

Come on... and the only one I notice that *LIKE* these things are one
that ARE on this list, or ones that really SHOULD BE!

So, why is it l-e "calibre" wingnuts are the only ones annoying the shit
outta me with these kinds of things?

Yes, I am playing KoL just to see how it goes... Personally the Weebls-
stuff stuff... CAN ROT IN HELL!
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is