[linux-elitists] Why do some people of the realm do these things?

Brian McGroarty brian@mcgroarty.net
Fri Aug 20 19:55:43 PDT 2004

On Fri, Aug 20, 2004 at 02:11:49PM -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:
> I have been wondering what some people believe about the whys and
> wherefores about some people becoming increasingly obsessed with
> something annoying, as to make other around them just PUKE when they
> bring up said things. Or respond to everything. Things like:

[...]
>               http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/37/

Normally, I don't keep Flash installed, but I figured if it were
important enough to come up on the Lunix 1337ists, it must be worth
enabling those Flash ads the kids are so fond of these days.

Oh, how wrong I was...

The blasted "Magical Trevor" song is now seared, SEARED in my mind. It
took all of 20 minutes to will myself to close the browser, and now
I'm looking to the stapler if I can't stop myself from whistling it.