[linux-elitists] Why do some people of the realm do these things?

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Fri Aug 20 17:55:42 PDT 2004

On 20-Aug-2004, Greg Folkert wrote:
> I have been wondering what some people believe about the whys and
> wherefores about some people becoming increasingly obsessed with
> something annoying, as to make other around them just PUKE when they
> bring up said things. Or respond to everything. Things like:

Perhaps IHBT, but why the MLP?  It seems very OT for l-e.

--
 \         "I was arrested today for scalping low numbers at the deli. |
  `\                  Sold a number 3 for 28 bucks."  -- Steven Wright |