[linux-elitists] Making junkmailers honest

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Thu Aug 12 17:11:11 PDT 2004

On 12-Aug-2004, Brian McGroarty wrote:
> Take a look at "whois mcgroarty.net" and just you see what I still get
> to put up with:
>
> http://www.brianm.org/wl/2004-08/envelope.jpg

Got that this week too; in .au, no less.

Didn't have the cool address hack though.

Mind you, when I try to 'whois mcgroarty.net', my default whois server
is pretty friendly too:

=====
TERMS OF USE: You are not authorized to access or query our Whois
fgets: Connection reset by peer
=====

--
 \           "We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives |
  `\          teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve years |