[linux-elitists] free chess engine?

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Wed Apr 14 15:28:17 PDT 2004

On 14-Apr-2004, Brian McGroarty wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 09:32:14AM -0400, The Robber Of Zork wrote:
> > Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke, you
> > vacuous, coffee-nosed, maloderous, pervert!!!
>
> I had always wondered what a "gobuetit" was. Thank you for clearing
> that up for me.

Now you only have the mystery of "coffee-nosed", an insult that the man
in Abuse never said.  (Lawks, doesn't *anyone* read the original scripts
any more?)

--
 \     "I went to a restaurant that serves 'breakfast at any time'. So |
  `\        I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance."  -- Steven |