[linux-elitists] RPM non free?

Tanner Lovelace lovelace@trilug.org
Wed Apr 7 14:30:15 PDT 2004

Rick Moen said the following on 4/7/04 4:48 PM:
> Could be that -- or a misunderstanding, or something else you and I
> aren't aware of.  My guess is that you're not the only one unaware of
> the significant differences between the 1.0 and 2.0 text, and someone
> leapt to conclusions.

Or didn't do their homework.  As I explained in my previous message
rpm only links to libelf, not the entire elfutils and libelf most
definitely *is* GPL.

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace     | Have we sent the "Don't shoot, we're pathetic"
lovelace@trilug.org | transmission yet? - Commander John Crichton