[linux-elitists] Guilt

Mister Bad mr.bad@pigdog.org
Mon Apr 5 14:32:33 PDT 2004

So, I get about 10-20 worm bounce messages per day. It would be nice
if folks who put anti-worm filters into their MTAs would also check
to see if the worm falsifies "From:" and/or "Sender:"; but they don't,
so I get a lot of bounces.

Almost all of them get caught by crm114, which, by the way, rocks the
mike.

I scan my spam traps once every 2-3 days to check for false positives,
but I have to admit that I've stopped opening anything from mail
administrator or postmaster.

Does this make me a bad person? Or, rather, worse than I was before?

~Mr. Bad

--
        just seemed like time to move on." --Dagan Galarneau