[linux-elitists] Is Pobox.com using SPF?

Adam Kessel adam@rosi-kessel.org
Fri Apr 2 13:20:05 PST 2004

On Fri, Apr 02, 2004 at 04:02:16PM -0500, Aaron Sherman wrote:
> Reading your original mail, one is only left to assume you're upset
> about some mail you got, even though you're not a customer of theirs! I
> know that's not the case, but it's just too hard for the naive reader to
> tell that.

Another possibility is to try to get a legitimate customer of theirs to
take up the issue.  I was disappointed to learn that Larry Lessig had
adopted C-R for email given his philosophy otherwise.  We probably
couldn't get Larry's attention, but we probably could get his assistant's
attention.  Is it worth the trouble?

Or: isn't there anyone subscribed here who is a pobox.com customer?
--
Adam Kessel
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org