[linux-elitists] Yet another mozilla atrocity

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Sep 30 00:21:02 PDT 2003

Quoting Karsten Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com):

> I specifically use the 1.2.5 release of Galeon.  The 1.3.x track has
> been GNOMEified and dumbed down in ways which make it utterly
> unsuitable, and has been a huge disappointment.

Concur.  [Insert kicking-dead-whale-down-beach simile here.]

> The best thing that's happened to Galeon in years was
> its being passed over in favor of Epiphany, the new official GNOME
> browser.  My heartfelt wish is that Galeon's developers will attone for
> their sins and will address the needs of their power users.

Please don't jinx it, or the brain damage might become cemented in place
permanently.

--
Cheers,         (Regarding "In God we trust":)  "Don't ask me how you set the
Rick Moen       trust-level of a god."  "At a PGP signing party?"