[linux-elitists] Yet another mozilla atrocity

Mark Johnson mj@bror.org
Mon Sep 29 09:59:50 PDT 2003

On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 08:58:30AM -0700, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> 	This brings me to something that Don Marti told me once.  He
> used to talk about how he always wanted to ask RMS if he had a .emacs
> file at all.  I mean, you're the author, so why not just make your
> favorite configs the default?  I recall that the answer he eventually
> got was something like "yes, but they're all very personal things that
> I don't feel would be appropriate to share."

Tom Lord, who I suppose would know, brought this up on the arch
mailing list recently in a different context:

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/gnu-arch-users/2003-09/msg00888.html

        % telnet prep.ai.mit.edu
        login: rms
        password: rms