[linux-elitists] Yet another mozilla atrocity

Aaron Lehmann aaronl@vitelus.com
Sun Sep 28 22:32:29 PDT 2003

On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 12:07:55AM -0500, Joakim Ziegler wrote:
> Too many preference items are a very bad thing, both for the reasons
> cited above, and because they tend to be an excuse for not doing user
> testing and thinking, and figuring you what a sensible way to do things
> is. So instead, it's made configurable, and it's up to the user.

Are you trying to diss emacs or something? Funny, because I much
prefer its configuration system to mozilla's.

An emacs configuration is a work of art. If I could put the same
amount of time into configuring mozilla, I wouldn't have all these
complaints, would I?