[linux-elitists] Yet another mozilla atrocity

Joakim Ziegler joakim@avmaria.com
Sun Sep 28 22:31:43 PDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 00:18, Jay Sulzberger wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, Joakim Ziegler wrote:

> > If you view that as a valid reason to not use a specific browser,
> > regardless of its other merits, then I humbly submit that you're a nut.

> Of course it is a good reason not to use a browser.  The behavior is an
> affront to sense, and if we do not act on our preferences, HOW WILL THE
> MARKET GET US TO PARETO'S LAND OF UNIMPROVABLE SATISFACTION?

Well, we'd get a lot closer if you stopped Cc:ing me on list posts.

--
   The Private Joakim Ziegler - Not Speaking For Anyone But Myself
    joakim@avmaria.com - http://www.avmaria.com - rdgzt@Undernet