[linux-elitists] (tmda) Re: Constraining Bogus challenges.

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Tue Sep 23 21:49:08 PDT 2003

On 23-Sep-2003, Andrew wrote:
> The only thing I have in the system that could be regarded as a
> speedup is that the procmail recipe skips spam-scanning any message
> that is greater than 75k in order to prevent tossing around large
> files any more than necessary.

Heh.  I've set my Postfix to reject any post larger than 50KB, in the
wake of friggin' Swen.  I don't think I'll be missing anything I
actually want.

--
 \      "If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would |
  `\       you think liked dolphins the most? I'd say Flippy, wouldn't |