[linux-elitists] (tmda) Re: Constraining Bogus challenges.

Ben Finney ben@benfinney.id.au
Tue Sep 23 21:47:00 PDT 2003

On 23-Sep-2003, Andrew wrote:
> Offhand, why don't you use spamc/spamd?

I'd love to, if I could figure out how to get a central, non-root spamd
process to respect each individual user's $HOME/.spamassassin/ settings.

--
 \       "If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting |
  `\   them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good |